Thursday 1 March 2012

I am the Official Co-Host For Referensiana 'Fashion Police' for Fashion Week Indonesia 2012

 This month has been filled with some amazing new  oppurtunities which I have been asked to take part in, I want to say a Big Thank you to my Best Friends Ardina Rasti for always being there when I wanna cry and need a shoulder to lean on, and Dita for your effortless kindess and continued support through the years, thank you for recommending me  to be the Co-Host For Fashion Police,


 also an Amazing applause to my Camera-Crew, Directer and head Executive producer "Poppy" 'words cannot describe how appreciative I am also to; the head poncho herself Madmoiselle Aderiani Sutrisno; I am humbled to be working with you, and to be in your company (I will remember not to go to the ladies again, I have a beard and totally forgot) haha, 

 
Also to Alby, for always being at my  back and making sure I do not screw up my lines and last but not least to my trully entertaining co-host Intan "Love love love working with you", I look forward to filming  with you everyday, keep strong and always be yourself, Also again to my Lord God for always being with me when the times are tough I love you very much, Amen....





If you guys would like to check out our promo commercial for refernsiana special fashion report (Fashion Police) please check it out here: