Monday 21 March 2011

New Hangout Alert "LARGO KEMANG"

Afternoon everyone, and "Happy Monday", Monday is always such an odd day for me, sometimes I’d like to be able to say that I’d declared this a mental health day, but the truth is that that’s not the case. I’m meant to work at sending out my CV out to various companies on Monday, however I think that’s just not going to work out. Mondays are hard – I have to do my blog which I've dedicated myself too and prep my whole week out. 


“Monday is the key day of the week.”


I have to deal with the weekend’s mess – it inevitably happens, Monday morning rolls around and I can't get out of bed, for the sheer thought of needing to wrap up some writing that did not quite get finished over the weekend, finish the work for my entertainment work portfolio that I could not do over the weekend because the server froze me out... 


And I'm sure everyone knows how the day goes....Slow, Long and it feels like the clock just stopped!


The Gals @ Largo Kemang (Birthday Gurl/Owner of largo "TITI" Far Right)
Moving onto more interesting stuff, I was recently invited to a friends 30th Birthday Party, her name is 'TITI' and she is a local celebrity here in Indonesia, very friendly and has an amazing sense of humor, a little cheeky sometimes, but thats what makes her popular as she is very outspoken but god damn hawt! :p


Sam Brodie (Myself) and 'TITI'
She just recently opened and renovated a new quaint Resto / Coffee house with her husband who is as sweet as can be. 


The place is named "LARGO" situated in Jl. Benda in the Kemang area, very pleasant ambiance and the hot chocolate is to die for!
You guys should check it out


Phone: (021) 7883-1979
Jl. Benda Raya No. 7 A, Kemang
Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta



Here are some pictures from her Birthday Bash for you guys to goggle over.


From far Left: Mr. Attet, 'TITI', Papa-Hedwan, Mr. Aming


In the mean time, have a pleasant Monday 'Adios'....