Saturday 19 March 2011

My Exclusive Interview with Grazia Magazine



Today I think has officially been the wettest day for a while, I spent most of the day lounging around at home, some days its nice to just catch up on some sleep and watch a few old movies whilst trying to plan the week ahead


"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless"




On a cheerful note, the latest edition of Grazia Magazine was sent to my home address today, which I was very anxious to take a look at, as I had done my exclusive interview with them a little over 1 month ago.


The people working for Grazia were extremely nice, helpful and very professional when I did my interview and shoot.


"A really big thanks to the team at Grazia Indonesia, the editor, my new friend 'Maeya' and a thank you to my old friend 'Bimo' for the kind recommendation, look forward to working with you guys again.


Please follow this Amazing Fashion and lifestyle Magazine on there twitter:


@graziaindonesia


If you are interested to read my interview "Hidup Baru Dalam Image Berbeda" pick up a copy of Grazia at any good bookstore / retailer


Have a nice read peeps!