Thursday 17 March 2011

Morning World....I'd like mornings better if they started later!

This photo was taken in a quaint little street in Paris very early one morning!




The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible, so you'll know the feeling I have just now. 


Just literally woke up, showered and sitting in front of my laptop, all the commotion in the morning trying to get out of bed is such a pain in the ass....and after getting myself all ready and organised to go get my passport photos done at immigration this morning "my assistant" tells me that my photo will have to be postponed till mid-day!  How frustrating, "welcome to Indonesia and its forever changing of times, they have a name for it here 'Jam Karet' which means rubber time"!


If there is something you must do and you cannot do it, you cannot do anything else.