Wednesday 6 April 2011

Touch of Gold Event

Hi Bloggers,


Well its been nearly a full week since my last Blog, I've certainly been a busy little bee, since the last time I blogged, I've had lunch up a Mountain, Seen some Breath-Taking scenery and just recently was invited to an amazing VIP event, and was personally invited by the organizers of the "Marlboro" Touch of Gold event held at the Sampoerna Strategic Square, the event was set in a fabulous white ensemble, set across white and gold themed couches, marble long tables and 3 bars, one serving wines, the other vodka and another with fruit juices and amazing tiny bites.


The event was attended by some of my amazing friends, consisting of Models, entertainment peeps and some aquaintances of mine that go a long way back, so it was really great catching up.


Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.


With the Gang all looking Fabulous of course!




This was snapped on a randomly and my name was right behind my head




Here is some pictures from the event, once again wanna say a big thank you to the organizers of the event, also to my long time friend Dana "thanks for the VIP invite and remembering me in your list "Biatche" haha GBU


With some of my peeps