Wednesday 13 April 2011

With Age comes wisdom and new paths

    Time truly does fly doesn't it!??



The weeks seem to be flying in the last two weeks have been incredible, work-wise I've had a few really good offers for some reality shows for various channels in Indonesia, also it has been confirmed that I will be hosting the Royal Wedding live to the Indonesian public on the 29th of April from the MNC Studios in Jakarta 16:00 (Jakarta Time) and I will be commentating on the live feed as it comes through from the UK, my co presenter is still to be confirmed, so I have been brushing up on all the gossip and news about the to-be newly-weds. "its got me all fascinated now in the history of royal weddings and traditions", thanks to the BBC Knowledge channel on Cable I have been watching some truly amazing documentaries about the royal family in the last century.



Also just been for a return trip to Singapore on the 13th of April, for an interview with Mercedes Benz, as I hope to get a full time position for the company "Just crossing my fingers it all works out as planned"

Back to my entertainment news, I was interviewed with the "Press Association at CHEFS KITCHEN Kemang" about my sponsorship from them for my Birthday party for the 14th of April 2011 and also a little about my wife and how she was progressing with her pregnancy.

Here are the photos from my interview, along with the link to my exclusive chat with the media: tomorrow I will update you all with the pictures from my Birthday Bash



Once again want to say a Big Big Thank You to #1.God for always helping me through each step of the way in my life, my Amazing beautiful Wife 'Mrs Indry Brodie' for all her support and love, also to my family in Scotland and Indonesia for your kind messages as-well and my lovely birthday cards also to 'Chrysansia and David' and all the people at Chefs Kitchen Kemang for there kind sponsorship, and to my dear friend 'Titi' for letting me host my party at her lovely cafe/resto 'LARGO'



Posing with the Chefs Kitchen MENU

My Marriage Certificates


And to you all that messaged me on Facebook, Twitter and all the lovely e-mails wishing me a 'Happy Birthday' for tomorrow

Crossing my fingers it all goes well